Here are the Heartland AEA registration instructions:
Registration can be completed either online with credit card payment, or by mail with check payment. NOTE: Participants must be registered before the last day that the course assignment can be submitted (May 24).
Activity Name: Homeschool Iowa Conference 2014 Activity Dates: May 15, 16, 17, 2014 Location: Iowa Events Center - HyVee Hall
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
1. To register online for this course with a credit card payment, either click on the blue activity number link below -- or if you have problems with the link, please go online to www.heartlandaea.org. Click on Professional Development, and then click on Heartland AEA PD Catalog.
2. On the catalog search page, scroll down to Or Enter an Activity Number and enter the activity number:
3. On the Activity Detail page, under Fee/Credit Option choose:
o $25.00 - License Renewal Credit
o $25.00 - Substitute Authorization Renewal Credit
Remember....You can only register for credit online with a credit card.
4. Next, click on Add to Cart.
5. Then, sign in by choosing your Login Method and entering the corresponding number in the field below. Enter your Passcode and then click Log In.
If you have any problem accessing your record, click on "Can’t Access Account?" After filling in the requested information, you will receive an email with a temporary passcode. (Do not click the "Create New Account" option unless you have never taken courses through Heartland.)
6. Next, you will be asked to verify or correct your personal information. When you have completed that task, click "Continue."
7. On the Shopping Cart page, click the "Pay with Credit Card," add your credit card information, and click "Submit."
8. You will receive a confirmation email after you have registered.
9. You may verify successful completion of the registration process by returning to the Search for Activities page of the catalog and scroll down to "To view your class history and current enrollment . . . Click here"
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENT
To register for license renewal credit with check or money order payment, please download and print the registration form from the Heartland AEA website. You will find the form download link by selecting the Professional Development option, and then the "Heartland AEA PD Catalog" -- scroll to the bottom of page, and click the "Printable Registration Form" link.
If you need assistance, please call Professional Development at 270-0405 or 1-800-255-0405, Ext. 14354.